[theora-dev] status?

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Wed Oct 8 04:01:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 12:38:11AM +0200, giovanni at wup.it wrote:

> Hello there, i have just today found out about this project and really
> enthusiastic about it.
> how come no activity in the dev list? all the devs have gone away?
> reason?

Hey, we always welcome new contributors. There's been some work going
on, but most of us haven't been working the last two months.

> Really i would like to know, maybe i could contribute, i work in a signal
> processing department maybe this could be a project that student could
> work on

See http://wiki.xiph.org/TheoraTodo for the current task list. Reading
the code and helping document it, either in Dan's pythonic spec document
in cvs, or in the wiki is probably the most valuable way to contribute.

Cheers,