[theora-dev] Updated VP3 Document

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Thu Oct 9 22:50:03 PDT 2003

Hi,
        I have been on a documentation kick recently. I finally updated my
VP3 format document tonight:

  http://www.pcisys.net/~melanson/codecs/vp3-format.txt

v0.2: October 9, 2003
- expanded section "Reversing the DC Prediction"
- added Appendix B: Theora Differences

Feel free to look it over and point out any glaring mistakes. I can't wait
to see how much sense it makes to me in the morning. But I completely
revised the DC prediction section so that it is almost entirely separated
from any specific implementation details (earlier weakness).

        Thanks...

--
	-Mike Melanson