[theora-dev] Win32 experimental player/encoder

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sun May 25 08:09:32 PDT 2003

Actually Dan I am using the current lib as it is in the tree, so the updated
toplevel.c is being used. Did you rebuild your libraries first (using the
theora static project?) The experimentatal player/encoder project is not
forcing a rebuild of the libraries, so make sure you are rebuilding them
first.
But I see what you mean regarding the comments header and tables, gilles has
updated the encoder/player as well on the 19th. I will have a look at it and
update the samples.

Regards,
Mauricio