[theora-dev] bitstream changes

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue May 13 12:54:18 PDT 2003

Can we schedule maybe a quick IRC meeting later today or tomorrow, and trace
a plan that will lead to an alpha2 or beta1 release? Monty would be able to
tell use exactly how to help with this and the missing parts in the Ogg
integration, and if we can help at all. Maybe it is something only he can
do, and in this case we can tackle other stuff while he is busy.

Regards,
Mauricio