[theora-dev] dead DCSearchPoints code

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Sat Jun 14 11:50:14 PDT 2003

hi Mike --

I'll take your word for it.  You've gone deeper into the code than I have at this point.  If you're up for helping with the spec, I certainly could use some.

Speaking of dead code, there's junk in huffman.c that can be removed -- I posted about this before.

 ___  Dan Miller
(++,) Founder, On2 Technologies