[theora-dev] CVS updates / moving to alpha 2

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sun Jun 8 19:17:49 PDT 2003

Derf checked his cleanup and re-entrancy patch a few minutes ago, and also
solved a comments leak in the process. Very cool stuff.

I checked in the frame crop change in the examples player a few minutes
earlier, so the two itens pending for alpha2 are in place. Guess we need
some more testing and it should be no problem hitting the alpha2 target day.

mau