[theora-dev] CVS updates / moving to alpha 2

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Jun 3 18:49:08 PDT 2003

OK, Ralph has corrected my previous patch wrt to arbitrary encoded frame
sizes, and has also added the colorspace flag to the header. I have also
committed Dan's patch to pack the huffman tables in the 3rd header. So
basically all itens pending for alpha2 are more or less in place. Please
update your CVS local copies, and any content will need to be reencoded.
I propose that if you have a suggestion/change that will lead to a bitstream
modification please post about it now, or edit the Theora TODO at
wiki.xiph.org. If there are no other changes I propose a clean up round
during the weekend, and discussion of alpha2 release schedule at the Monthly
meeting on Saturday. Agreed?

Regards,
Mauricio