[theora-dev] Theora streaming

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Thu Feb 27 12:32:53 PST 2003

pages are limited to ~2^16 bytes, which is (for usual resolutions)
enough for a keyframe but not for a series of frames.  Right now, one
page = one frame, period.

Therefore, there will need to be a mechanism to see if a frame in a page
is a keyframe or not.  I think Monty has thought about this issue but
I'm not sure there's any way right now other than knowing what the
codec's private header data looks like.