[theora-dev] Re: [vorbis-dev] Update on IETF Internet-Drafts

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Tue Feb 11 05:25:50 PST 2003

On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 02:39 pm, Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au
wrote:

> 2) "The Ogg encapsulation format version 0"
> Author(s)       : S. Pfeiffer
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pfeiffer-ogg-fileformat-
> 01.txt

Silvia, I had a couple of editorial suggestions:

Section 1:

> It is capable to interleave different binary...

Is this an au-ism? 'capable  of interleaving' is the usual phase in us
english. The whole sentence is a little awkward, but I can't come up
with anything better.

> Please note that there is a related document containing information
> to register application/ogg as MIME type.  It is currently being
> processed as Internet-Draft: application/ogg MIME type I-D [1].

And of course this can be updated soon. :)

Section 6.3:

        s/media frame/packet/ ?

Section 6.4:

        s/It's/Its/