[theora-dev] Interlaed video encoding.

GODA-XEN at terra.es GODA-XEN at terra.es
Wed Aug 27 13:39:06 PDT 2003

Thanks and I go now to print this patents for study it, in a fast view I
think than they afect my 3rd metode but the 2nd can be unafected, I ned to
study the patents depply and study a litle more patents for determine if the
metode 2nd are unpatented, in reality this can be aplicate using a trick in
any video compresion format whithot touch the compresor, using it at post &
pre filter level, If we used a Black and wite bar in midle of the assorted
field for separe this in the frane, this bar is simple to  detect and if the
bar is thatected the frame is interlaced and we can use a diferente
combination of black & white blocks to thetermine the fist field is pair or
odd.