[theora-dev] Installing vp31vfw.dll - how?

Thomas Tomiczek t.tomiczek at thona-consulting.com
Mon Sep 2 23:32:51 PDT 2002

"install the DLL without registry keys" will NOT make VfW know that the
DLL exists.

As we are still using it out of DirectShow, DirectShow will not be able
to wrap the filter, as it does not know it exists.

So, what ARE the registry keys?

Thomas Tomiczek
THONA Consulting Ltd.
(Microsovt MCP C#/.NET)