[theora-dev] Installing vp31vfw.dll - how?

Thomas Tomiczek t.tomiczek at thona-consulting.com
Mon Sep 2 09:00:17 PDT 2002

Hello,

We put the DirectShow filters on hold till the release of our software
(next week) and will integrate it into the first patch. Till then, our
customers will ahve to live with a VP31 vfw hack.

Now, my problem is that I need to integrate the vp31vfw.dll setup into a
MSI file, because spawning another installer is not exactly an option.

Can anyone post a list of complete registry keys that I need to push?

My main prob,em is - I also downloaded the sources, but the .INF file
tehre has very little resemblance with the registry keys I find on my
computer :-(

Regards

Thomas Tomiczek
THONA Consulting Ltd.