[theora-dev] "Fantastic Plans"?

emaillist at dogphilosophy.net emaillist at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Oct 21 15:08:25 PDT 2002

Just curious what the "roadmap" for development of Ogg Theora is from here...

The press release from three weeks ago mentioned "we've already got some
fantastic plans for Theora Alpha Two."...

Any hints what those fantastic plans are?

Also, what remains to be done to reach a "stable" specification, and
what can "we" (that is, me and anyone else interested who is reading...)
do to help reach that state quickly?