[theora-dev] Theora support in ffdshow a ffvfw

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Fri Oct 4 09:01:43 PDT 2002

hmm...

well, perhaps Monty added some bytes that the ffvfw code is expecting, dunno.  As stated, VP3/Theora compatibility is not a requirement of this project, though if we decide _not_ to change the bitstream, it would seem shameful not to have compatibility.

As oft stated, this is very early code, anything could change -- API's, bitstreams, and so on.