[Theora-codecs] Question on Intel's Macropack include file (iaxmm.inc)?

Ferdinand Ng ngxfer001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 04:13:36 PST 2006

Hi Experts,

I am trying to compile the VP3 Codec with their source code. As instructs
from one of the site, the compilation required the macro definition from
iaxmm.inc. The link they provided from Intel is outdated and is dead link
now. I search on google for it and I really couldn't get hold of it. Is
anyone can give me a hint where I can download the "iaxmm.inc" file or can
someone please kindly e-mail me at ngxfer001 at gmail.com. I despritely need
it. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for reading this e-mail.

Best Regards
Ferdinand Ng