[theora-codecs] Call for bugs and suggestions [One more try]

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at xiph.org
Wed Apr 23 15:04:34 PDT 2003

Thanks for your suggestions. I have no intention of breaking anything in the
current tree, but it is a pain to maintain and support multiple versions and
the current build process on the Mac. I can build it, and the On2 guys can
also, but developers that do not have access to CW 5.3, 6 and 7 can not.
Building under OX 10.2 is also problematic, since some resources have to be
altered. Also, proper support for QT6 new features requires newer Universal
Headers, and a newer CW environment that works correctly with it. For my own
experiments I plan to use the same CW build for MacOS9 and OSX, and I will
share this setup (if it works reliably) with the rest of the community. Not
sure if this will make it into the official tree current at Xiph, however.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
Tabuleiro