[Speex-dev] alsa-plugins

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at outlook.com
Fri Apr 10 10:40:56 UTC 2020

Hi apols as not really speex dev but really struggling to find this info that sure you will know in an instant.

I am trying to compile alsa-plugins so I get the speexdsp as well as the rate conversion and just don’t know how.

pi at raspberrypi:~/alsa-plugins-1.2.2 $ arecord -D mic
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:287:(snd1_dlobj_cache_get) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_speex.so ((null): /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_speex.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
arecord: main:828: audio open error: No such device or address

Is libasound_module_pcm_speex.so no-longer or is it as I expect me being a noob with the compile?

I was just trying the AGC which would be brilliant but it doesn’t seem to exist and the compile has me bamboozled as after it still doesn’t exist?

As said apols, but a quick helper would be really appreciated.

Stuart