[Speex-dev] xiph

Osborn Xu Osborn at pxco-certificate.cn
Tue Dec 12 02:36:10 UTC 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,
Sorry to bother you. We are domain registrar and received the registration request from Gulf East Ltd applying to register xiph brand and domain names(cn hk etc). We found those names have same main body as your company's name. We hereby confirm with your company whether or not your company are affiliated with the applicant. Please let me know your thoughts ASAP so as to let us work this out, Have a nice day.
Best regards,

Osborn Xu
Tel: +86-551-6349-1193
Fax: +86-551-6349-1192
Address:No. 131, Jinzhai Road, Hefei City, China