[Speex-dev] Version Info

Anthony Lauro (tolauro) tolauro at cisco.com
Wed Jun 4 08:10:08 PDT 2014

Hello,

We are trying to verify the status of the SMACK api which bundles Speex into its binary download archive (version 3.4.1). Unfortunately, the Speex.jar does not contain any version information which makes it very difficult to determine which version of the source code to check for acceptance with our coporate policies. If you could please let me know how to determine the version for the Speex.jar, it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Lauro
Senior Software Engineer
Software Applications Group

e-mail: tolauro at cisco.com<mailto:tolauro at cisco.com>
jabber: tolauro at cisco.com<mailto:tolauro at cisco.com>
skype: lauroanthony
phone: +1 303 962 7219

..:|:.:|:..
Cisco Systems
1899 Wynkoop Street
Suite 600
Denver CO 80202
United States

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and
delete all copies of this message. For corporate legal information go to: