[Speex-dev] echo cancellation

power19550114fover power19550114fover at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 07:20:09 PDT 2013

HI:
Nowadays ,I am developing an IP phone on ARM platform , and the echo occur while talking.
I active the speex ec filter ,but no effective . I googled this problem ,and found your mail " Fri Sep 3
18:16:55 PDT 2010 " relative this issue . I want to know what's the problem in the moment, is the
speex-ec filter invalid or not?
You said that the parameters maybe wrong, what's the correct parameter ? can you get some sample?
my situation is 1-2 seconds while the echo happens, I set the ec_tail_len = 1500, ec_delay=1500,ec_framesize = 160 (my audio params is 8K ,16bits stereo).
Any advices is appreciated, thank you in advance.
Best Wishes!

 "Go forward, Just chase your dream!"