[Speex-dev] Echo Cancelation Algorithm Details and Tuning
prateek at fugoo.com
Wed Oct 3 14:14:06 PDT 2012
I am just starting up on SPEEX AEC algorithm and have couple of questions
around echo cancelation algorithm used in SPEEX.
1) Usually Echo Cancelation Algorithm has support for number of
- Non-Linear Processor (NLP)
- Automatic Microphone Gain Control (AGC)
- Transducer Equalization (EQ)
- Dynamic Range Compression (DRC)
- Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Bi-directional Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Double-talk/Coherence/Howling detection
My question is whether the algorithm supports all the above functionalities
? Looking at speex_preprocess.h file, I find there are controls available
for AGC, Noise Suppression, Echo Suppression during single talk and double
talk but not clear if there are more options available.
2) From tuning standpoint, are there references available on how we can
tune SPEEX AEC algorithm to our needs ?
Thanks in advance.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Speex-dev