[Speex-dev] How to speed up the processing speed of AEC?

蔡安朝 7551312 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:55:29 PST 2012

Dear all,
I have run the AEC sample code in a ARM Cortex-A8 based platform. The input voice sampes are around 2 mins for each, the total time takes when running AEC is as:
    1). 8 mins when using floating-point
    2). 5 mins when using fixed-point

The platform is not doing anything when running the SPEEX. The results time is far more than the input voice time (I thought this is not acceptable). Could you please help me, is there any setting that can speed up the processing speed of AEC. Thanks in advanced.

Thank you very much.
Ann Tsai