[Speex-dev] Acoustic echo cancellation

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Tue Jun 21 18:30:50 PDT 2011

Speaking of AEC (thought not quite on topic for this thread),

Has anyone on this list played with the GIPS code that google just
open-sourced?  It looks like their AEC also has code to handle differential
sample rates, though I haven't really evaluated it thoroughly.

There is really a lot of code in the drop ‹ basically all of the GIPS DSP
stuff (AGC, VAD, Denoise, echo canceller, etc), their transport layer,
hardware access (audio/video capture), etc.  It's all wrapped up to be part
of a javascript API in the browser, but it seems like the individual
components are useable without the rest.

https://sites.google.com/site/webrtc/

-SteveK