[Speex-dev] 回复: 回复: (no subject)

Denis Romashenko romius99 at mail.ru
Wed Dec 7 00:00:58 PST 2011

I'll try to explain. I want to create dll with only one function "Encode"
that will encode file to speex format. In my application I will use this
function from 16 threads, if it will work correct?

2011/12/6 烂馍馍. <xialonghua at vip.qq.com>

> **
>  two thread send frames to only encoder at same time,two thread will use
> one buffer
> .it will work wrong if not Handling thread synchronization.
> if not use same state, it need more memory, but no need to consider thread
> safe.

Regards

denis.romashenko at retell.co.uk
DDI (UK) +44(0)1932 773846
DDI (Il) +972(0)722451373
Mobile (Il) +972(0)545549366
Switchboard (UK) +44(0)1932 779755
Fax (UK) +44(0)1932 780383
Visit us at www.retellrecorders.co.uk
Retell Ltd, 53 Thames Street, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 5QH
England. Company VAT No. GB819112250

Registered in England & Wales no. 4871004 Reg Office: Heathrow Business
Centre, 65 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EY
READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUR GOODS AND SERVICES available at
www.retellrecorders.co.uk/buy/terms.htm before purchase.
Please contact us if you do not wish to receive information about Retell's
extensive range of call recording equipment.

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY
TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. All
correspondence and agreement subject to contract. If you are not the
intended recipient or employee or agent responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, please notify us by return.  Any
distribution or copying of this document by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.  Retell cannot be held responsible for
any alterations made to this document, intentionally or otherwise after
transmission. We check all our mail and attachments for viruses using an up
to date virus checker, but we cannot guarantee that they are virus free.