[Speex-dev] AEC - Echo is cancelled however.....

Mark Pietras mpietras at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 05:40:12 PDT 2010

For what it's worth, I experience the same exact thing in my application... both the ~95% cancellation rate and the loss of convergence mid-stream.  I don't know why the AEC "resets" between the pauses in speaking and seems to have to reconverge from scratch every time... seems to me it should attempt to hold the same convergence throughout the lifecycle of the stream once it finds it since the echo shouldn't change much... but I'm certainly no expert... Mark.