[Speex-dev] Need help in speex..

Vipin Das das4all at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 04:11:04 PDT 2010

Hi
I am using Jspeex for my project which requires compression of audio in
realtime..so far i managed to capture sound using java's sound.The capturing
format i use is 8 bit 8khz ,stereo pcm.The captured sound is buffered and
fed to encoder.Its fed to decoder,whose output is again buffered for
sometime.But when i try to play it back i could hear sound only in right
channel.Left channel is fully noise.Stereo mode was used in encoder and
decoder.I am not using any format converter during playback..what can be
the possible cause of the noise..plz reply

--
Regards,
Vipin Das