[Speex-dev] Speex in flash player: how to work with?

Jozsef Vass jovass at adobe.com
Thu Mar 18 17:27:29 PDT 2010

First of all, Flash Player can only publish Speex at 16 kHz. 20 ms of audio (320 samples) will result in compressed payload size of 106 bytes (42.4 kbps). When Flash Player sends a TC message, there is 11 bytes TC message header and a single byte of audio message header.

For more information, please see ActionScript 3 reference http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AS3LCR/Flash_10.0/

Jozsef

Message: 1