[Speex-dev] Speex on EFM32

Nicolas Deparis nicolasdeparis.boulot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 06:54:35 PST 2010

In fact, on my shelf is running speex using Raisonance Primer2 DK and IAR
STM32-SK DK.
But I want to save the power consumption of the device runnig speex, and
EFM32 seems to be a very good candidate.
Also, do yo think that the STM32F103 (Cortex M3 90 MIPS) could be used to
run Speex at 4 Kbps in real time?
Regards,

Nicolas