[Speex-dev] Sound card problem in acoustic echo cancellation

Anton A. Shpakovsky saa at tomsksoft.com
Wed Jun 9 18:03:53 PDT 2010

Hi.

Just want to share some experience.

I¡¯ve tried several commercial AEC solutions ¨C negotiations, signing NDA ¨C but still no better results than speex get.

Now I¡¯m working with GIPS SDK ¨C I heard that Skype do not use GIPS VoiceEngine anymore, but yes ¨C WLM, Yahoo and AOL messengers are using GIPS VE.

And it is not only echo suppression. Their SDK is very powerful and I hope soon I will get some positive results.

As for now ¨C SPEEX is the best.

Regards,

Anton A. Shpakovsky