[Speex-dev] Denoise causing drain pipe effect in audio

Gurinder Singh gurindersm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:58:15 PDT 2010

Hi Jean

Thanks for the reply.

We expect to use the codec in an environment where we expect very high
background noise where high noise suppression will be needed. In a
situation like a soccer match.

Is there a way of retaining high noise suppression and still getting
better audio quality. Your pointers will be of great help.

Thanks,
Gurinder