[Speex-dev] Simple example of decoding streaming audio realtime?

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:38:57 PDT 2010

I'm a software engineer. I'm terribly uncomfortable with C. I want someone to show me a simplified use of Speex decoding. FWIW I'm finally getting my head around the API but the example had me a little lost with its cryptic variable names and monolithic nature. The example I'm asking for is way simpler than the final code I will ship to production so in essence, I'm looking for a how-to or head start. I can pick up and run once I know which pieces do what. That may not have been clear from my earlier email.