[Speex-dev] Speex API when Executing giving --->* *Access Violation

Nikki Appu appu.nikki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:40:39 PDT 2010

  Hi

   I am trying to use the code from Sampleenc.c program

   after Installing speex on my system I am able to Link libspeex.lib to my
   win32 console application

   but when calling
                           speex_encoder_init(&speex_nb_mode);
                          speex_encoder_ctl          API and also other
basic

   encoder initializing   APIs

   its compiling properly , *when Executing giving --->* *Access Violation
   Exception, *

   and Program Terminating Abdruptly

   Does Speex API need any License to use in our code ???
   Any Help will Greatly Appreciable ....

   Thanks
   Aparna