[Speex-dev] Regarding problem with encoding / decoding

vijender reddy vijender at adrin.res.in
Thu Apr 1 02:12:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am new to speex library. I am doing project in VC++. My project details are,
I have to capture voice from mic and encode it  then decode  and play.
I am capturing the voice and storing in a buffer from there i am reading frame by frame ( 160 bytes) . These bytes i am converting to short int then calling speex_encode-int(). The output buffer i am passing to doder speex_decode_int() function. with out encode and decoding the program working perfectly i am able listen the voice.

After decoding if i play the data in the buffer. I am not able to listen the voice , noise is dominating the voice.  I am hearing like the voice itself merged with noise. I used denoising and ADC functions but no use. Please help me..

Thanks and Regards,
Vijender Reddy,