[Speex-dev] Cross-compiling speex

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Thu Oct 22 14:23:11 PDT 2009

Keith Kyzivat wrote:

> Have a look at the patch that Alex provided -- it's not too bad.

I did.

Personally I think piling things into acinclude.m4 is a bit messy.
I prefer to have an m4 directory and a separate m4 file for
each different m4 macro. It makes copying single m4 macros between
build trees and keeping them up to date easier.

Furthermore, a solution using pkg-config will be shorter. I
believe it will at least as capable and will better fit in
with other libraries that also use pkg-config.

Erik