[Speex-dev] Speex Encoding, Decoding - Access Memory Violation Issue in Windows Mobile

swapnil jain luckyswapnil at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 05:52:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am working on an application in compact framework.  I integrated SPEEX library for Encoding, Decoding in the application.

I generated a DLL from the library and using platform Invoke to access the API's of the library.

As this library has a lot to do with pointers and I am using unsafe code to access the API's. But my application while Encoding crashes after some time. The API where I face the crash is speex_encode_int.
I am passing a pointer to a byte array so that its set after encoding method is being called.
The problem is I am facing random crashes at this line of code.

Is the above is due to some memory leak in Speex Encoding ?

Has anyone used Speex library in Windows mobile before or faced similar kind of issue before ?

Regards,
Swapnil