[Speex-dev] Speex Encoding and Decoding -- Making Repeated Calls Issue

swapnil jain swapnil248 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:04:20 PDT 2009

Hi, I am working on an application developed in windows mobile. To Encode and Decode the audio data I am using this library. To access SPEEX lib from Windows Mobile I have generated a DLL from the available SPEEX source code and so able to Encode,Decode the audio data.Now the problem I am facing is, when I make repeated calls to the library for Encoding and Decoding it crashes. The strange behaviour is that whenever there is some change in the network settings of the device the crash is obvious. Now I am not sure is there any dependency of SPEEX library with the network. Please correct me regarding the dependency of SPEEX library with the network so that I can proceed on to resolve the issue. Is there any issue in the SPEEX library if we make multiple calls for Encoding/Decoding ?Thanks, Swapnil