[Speex-dev] A technical question about the speex preprocessor.

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Tue Jul 21 13:01:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've been trying to re-create the table in the function "hypergeom_gain"
in preprocess.c, and I just simply can't get the same values. I get the
same value for the first element, so I know I'm computing gamma(1.25)^2
correctly, but I can't get the same numbers for M(-.25;1;-x), which I
assume is Kummer's function. Is it possible that the comment is out of
date and the values of Kummer's function used to make the table were
different? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Ridges