[Speex-dev] Regarding : Document for Automatic Gain Control for a speex module

Bhaskar baskar.c at opticalfusion.net
Sat Jan 31 06:07:55 PST 2009

Dear Sir,
I am fresher for DSP domain. Currently I am working on  implementing automatic gain control part. I refered public domain free source code for speex module. It's very useful for me, but I did not get exact document that what document they followd for control the gain automaticaly for a noise cancellation module. For this I did not get documents properly. So kindly suggest me which document I need to follow for fixing gain automatically for noise cancellation module or speex module.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Baskar.C
This electronic message and any attachments are confidential and legally
privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you have received this message in error and/or are not an
intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, copy or disclosure
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender by email or Optical
Fusion, Inc, at 1 (650) 967-6908, and delete this electronic message in
entirety without making a copy or distributing it.