[Speex-dev] Echo cancellation and synchronization

Peter Vestberg peter.vestberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:32:40 PST 2009

Thanks for your quick response.

Do you know how many playback frames that would be considered "ok" to
buffer up in this scenario? I've tested the speexclient application and
got similar results. There isn't any option to the
playback/capture-mechanism for adjusting the buffer size? It feels like
doing my own buffering would simply be a copy paste of your buffering
but with a larger buffer size. I am bit confused here :-)

Regards,
Peter