[Speex-dev] 1.2rc1

liam mail liam.list at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 15 04:19:43 PDT 2008

I am in the process of adding speex 1.2rc1 to a project of mine, not
via compiling as a static library yet including the source and
compiling with my own to create a dynamic link library. This worked
fine with the last beta release yet is causing problems with this
release candidate. The problem is in the file scal.c which is about
M_PI being undefined, this file was added to speex in said version. Is
there a work around to this which does not involve editing the source
of speex or does the library no require that it be compiled
separately?
Thanks.