[Speex-dev] Packet Loss question

nagaraj at int.uni-karlsruhe.de nagaraj at int.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Sep 10 11:55:26 PDT 2008

Hello..
I have  SPEEX code running on the gnu radio blocks for narrow band.
I am trying to include wide band and ultra wide band modes, other than
configuring the mode is there anything else to be done?
I used these and i am facing some segmentation faults.
Also, when we use these modes, is there a difference in the number of
encoder output bytes? I know this changes according to the quality
parameter(bit rate).Since for gnuradio i am using a decimator and
interpolator, i have to specify the input and output bytes, i want to know
if i need to change something for the wideband and the ultra wide band.

thanks much!
BR,
Kshama