[Speex-dev] Generating 1.2rc1 DLLs with MSVC 2005

Emanuel Aguilera Martí emaguimar at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:51:34 PDT 2008

Thank you very much for your fast responses. Taking your information as a basis, finally I've been able to compile the last DLLs in the same way as the previous beta versions and without any extra dependency. If somebody has a similar problem and wants to know more details, just contact me. Regards,Emanuel Aguilera.> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:18:44 +0400> From: Alexander.Chemeris at sipez.com> To: emaguimar at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [Speex-dev] Generating 1.2rc1 DLLs with MSVC 2005> CC: speex-dev at xiph.org> > On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Emanuel Aguilera Martí> <emaguimar at hotmail.com> wrote:> > Therefore, I'm trying to generate the Windows DLLs for the 1.2rc1 version> > using the MSVC 2005 project files available in the source code.> > Yeah, MSVC projects in the published RC1 sources are broken. I've sent fixes> to Jean-Mark, and I hope they've gotten their way to the git.> > > After a lot of problems, finally I have generated the DLLs. However there is> > a strange dependence in this DLLs that does not allow to use it in a PC> > where MSVC is not installed. I think the problem is that the DLLs that I'm> > generating depends on MSVCR80D.DLL but the DLLs from Speex web site doesn't> > depend on it.> > In "Code Generation" properties select "Multi-threaded"/"Multi-threaded" instead> of "Multi-threaded DLL"/"Multi-threaded Debug DLL" and you'll get rid of this> dependency.> > > -- > Regards,> Alexander Chemeris.> > SIPez LLC.> SIP VoIP, IM and Presence Consulting> http://www.SIPez.com> tel: +1 (617) 273-4000