[Speex-dev] VS2005 build stability?

Tom Grandgent tgrand at canvaslink.com
Wed Oct 1 20:55:05 PDT 2008

If you remove the project files, I doubt it's going to make things easier
for anyone.  You'll probably just increase the number of questions as
people struggle to compile using less common and less user-friendly
methods, and someone is going to have to maintain that anyway.

VS users want VS project files.  Plenty of open-source projects provide
them.  It's not that hard.  There's no way to get them up-to-date?  That's
ridiculous.  All it takes is someone who knows Speex, knows the compiler,
and has some motivation to do it.  You just replied to two such people.
Must you be that dismissive of their offers to help?

Tom