[Speex-dev] questions

ju liu ljjuliet at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Nov 12 01:21:36 PST 2008

dear sir/madam:

  I write to you to ask some questions about the preprocessor in speex. Could you tell me where i can find the algorithms you use in  noise suppression, AGC and VAD in preprocessor, for i need to simulate each part in Matlab. Can you recommend me some papers? I am looking forward to your answers. Thank you very much.
                                                                                        yours,sincerely
                                                                                                      liuju