[Speex-dev] SPEEX on iPhone ?

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Tue Nov 11 18:05:17 PST 2008

vincent,
it should work out of the box. real time speex should work on the
iphone as it has a really fast arm cpu (and speex works in realtime on
even the 201mhz arm cpus).
while compiling, remember to define the fixed-support support and you
are all set. narrow band (8khz) and 8kbps bitrate will work very well.
while you are at it, pse send the xcode project file to include in the tarball.
- farhan