[Speex-dev] Looking for a win32 command lne audio/speex decoder example

david feldman wb0gaz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 12:40:12 PST 2008

This isn't exactly speex-specific/unique, but maybe someone here can help point me in the right direction --- I need a simple command-line utility that can accept a stream of bytes, pass through speex decoder, and decode it to audio played on Windows default sound device. With Linux, I do this with:

(source of data bytes) | speexdec | aplay

Ideally I'd like to find something I can compile from source, because it would be embedded into a small application that I have in mind.

Any suggestions very gratefully appreciated,

Dave