[Speex-dev] Visual Studio 2005 projects

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Sat Nov 1 10:11:06 PDT 2008

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008, Alexander Chemeris wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Aymeric Moizard <jack at atosc.org> wrote:
>> The vcproj file provided for 2005 in 1.2rc1 does not include
>> _USE_SSE when compiling the project for "Release_SSE". This
>> define is only used when compiling under "Release_Dynamic_SSE".
>>
>> Is this just because the vcproj file is wrong or is it because
>> this #define must not be used in that mode? Just want to make
>> sure I got the correct understanding.
>
> I think it was my copy-paste error. Could you provide a patch to
> add _USE_SSE to the Release SSE build?

Hi alexender,

For both files, the important change is:

PreprocessorDefinitions="_USE_SSE;WIN32;NDEBUG;_LIB;HAVE_CONFIG_H"

Under the "Name="Release_SSE|Win32"

The file also contains modifications to support
   "Windows Mobile 5 pocket PC" & "Windows Mobile 6".

http://antisip.antisip.com/speex-vcproj/

Sorry for not making a diff...
Note that I used 1.2rc1 version.

tks