[Speex-dev] link problem with VC 2008

Maxime Mantovani mmantovani at arkamys.com
Tue Mar 25 06:04:00 PDT 2008

Hi,

I use the pre-compiled libs of speex, version beta3. I've got this link problem when I use the fonction speex_encoder_init(&speex_wb_mode)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _speex_wb_mode

I made the link with the librairies libspeex.lib and libspeexdsp.lib in my properties' project.

I used the dumpbin executable of VC to see the external variable defined in the libs, and it's true _speex_wb_mode doesn't exist in the libs.

The variable speex_wb_mode is defined in extern in speex.h, I find the definition in mode_wb.c .

If anyone have a solution to resolve this link problem it would be really helpfull

Thanks