[Speex-dev] Ugly speex_preprocess_state_init_from_old

Peter Kirk peter.kirk at gmx.de
Sat Jun 7 02:32:32 PDT 2008

Hi there,

attached is a patch which adds a speex_preprocess_state_init_from_old function
to the preprocessor interface. This is used when you need to spawn a new
preprocessor (e.g. due to changed sampling rate), but you want to save (some
of) the adaptation the old preprocessor achived.

Note that the attached patch, though it apparently does work to at least
preserve the gain of AGC, was writen with little to no actuall preprocessor
knowledge, and will probably contain bugs.

This is not a merge request. If anything, it is a feature request for similar
functionality, but writen properly :). It is my temporary sollution though.

Peter
--
I never made a mistake in my life.  I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
		-- Lucy Van Pelt