[Speex-dev] Re: Forward of moderated message

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Jan 16 16:05:34 PST 2008

Hi,

If you read the troubleshooting section carefully and actually look at
your mic and speaker signals, it should be obvious why it doesn't work:
http://www.speex.org/docs/manual/speex-manual/node7.html#SECTION00741000000000000000

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc

P.S. Next time, please post links to your files instead of attaching the
files, as there is a message size limit on the mailing list.